Sunday, December 19, 2010

UFO Challenge 2011

Back in October I posted about Pat Sloan's UFO Busted - here is my list


So how did I do? And what is left as UFOs in 2011....

I did finish the Halloween Quilt, and my youngests quilt, but the rest of the UFO projects sit as UFOs.... I will divide my UFO list into a quilting list, and a garment sewing list.

Quilting:
  1. [March]  [Done!]Quilt & Bind Hand print quilt for dh
  2. [August] Rocking Chair Cushions for my mom
  3. Hand Bag for my mom
  4. [April] [Done!]  Small bag started at a quilt class
  5. Baby Quilt cut out years ago
  6. [January] [Top Done!] Quilt Top for my son (Quilt #2)
  7. Rag Flannel quilt
  8. [June][Done]Teacher Gift Quilt Blocks -- made into baskets
  9. [May] Gift for my grandmother with some fabric she strip pieced
  10. [February] [Done!] Quilt Top for my oldest daughter (Quilt #3)
  11. Finish my sons Quilt (UFO #6 above)
  12. and probably another one

Sewing

  1. Black Highland Dance Vest
  2. Shirt for me
  3. [February - Done]Tshirt remake for my husband
  4. Kilt for my oldest

My goal will be to complete 1 quilting UFO each month (but #1 & 2 will be competed in January and February as they are birthday gifts).  And I hope to complete 1 other sewing UFO every other month.  I may have a few more unseen sewing UFOs hiding in my sewing room...

Updated:  August 2011 with some completions...

2 comments:

Micki said...

I love your goals! Good luck with them all!
Micki

Dionne said...

What a great list! I just joined the challenge and am looking forward to following along with everyone's progress!
Cheers,
Dionne