So far its looking good... A comment on my iron... I have never had a problem using my iron with auto shut off - in fact while sewing clothing or other quilting I've thought it was great... but given my speed (or lack there of) quilting this block, my iron with auto shut off was really frustrating. So I pulled out my tiny iron (I think its the one here) that I got as a gift a few years ago. It works great, but I found it frustrating because the cord wouldn't stay plugged in -- I think I need an extension cord - or a different ironing setup...


For those interested I have also updated some photos on my scrapbooking blog...

1 comment:
They do make irons now that have a switch so you can have the auto-shut off or not. The part of the block you have done is beautiful and totally worth the time. (Besides what "too much time" when you are quilting anyway?)
Post a Comment