Monday, December 27, 2010

My Handmade Christmas Gifts

This year I worked hard on making it a handmade holiday.  Many on our list this year got handmade gifts...  Classroom teachers, music teacher, dance instructor gifts were finished earlier this month (some were finished really early, here, and some more, and others are pictured below).  The only gift item made that hasn't been photographed is some underwear for my husband...


And all the quilts were signed, and even made myself a paper pieced Mug Rug...

4 Santas, A Star, Quilts Labelled, Paper Piecing

Mountie Santa, Checking his List, Over the Tree Tops, Scottish Santa
Blankets, Mugs & Mug Rugs, More Towels

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday...





4 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

Holy Smokes! That is one amazing pile of handmade goodness! And I am totally impressed that you had projects finished early. That is my biggest goal for next year! No more Christmas Eve (or morning!) sewing!

Rene' said...

Leah, what a very productive gift giving Christmas you had!!! Awesome finishes!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You made a lot for Christmas. I am impressed.

Haylee said...

I love how all of your projects turned out.