* Finish hand stitching the quilt -- DONE!
* Finish my daughter's Quilt Top -- DONE!
* Make the backing for the above Quilt -- DONE!
* Hopefully Baste the layers together -- DONE
* Make a Birthday Present - Swim Bag, for a friend's daughter -- DONE!
* Run my first Half Marathon --- OK this is totally NOT sewing related! Check here for an update on my - completed in 2:13:40
I also purchased thread for the quilting I need to do. I think I'm going to sew wavy lines across and down the quilt, in 4 different colours.

Goals for Oct 18-14
- Start Quilting the quilt
- Finish my mom's bag
- Trace pants pattern for me -- winter is coming and I only have 2 pairs of jeans, a couple of long pairs of exercise pants, and some skirts... Really need another pair (or two) of long pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment