 |
| Basted! |
Its now basted, but now I need to figure out how I'm sewing it! I'm wondering what colour threads to use... I think I'll use white on the bobbin, and see about a matching blue for the top... but might also use yellow and pink on those sections. Of course I'll need to buy some thread as I'm low on pinks, yellows and don't know if I have the right colour blue. Need to check in the sunlight tomorrow.
Tomorrow's plan: The following will need to be done before I get to the sewing room.... drop the kids at school, a morning run, lunch with my Gramma, pick up the kids, homework/music/dance practice, Martial Arts, dinner, story time, sewing with the kids... then at 9PM when the kids head to bed I'll get to sew by myself!
2 comments:
Hi Leah! I'll be sewing with U tonite as Iam a nite owl...Your quilt is really sweet..Yellow thread would look great...
I think all I've gotten done for the Blackberry camp is machine quilting! gah..
Hi Leah,
Your quilt is really nice. If you want to finish it quickly you might consider doing wavy gridlines, either diagonally or vertically/horizontally. I've done that often on quilts I know will get used and washed a lot, especially for kids. I also like a variegated colored thread with this type of quilting. Have fun!
Mary
Post a Comment