Thursday, March 15, 2012

WIP Wednesdays and a few other updates!

Completions

  • Poncho for my Gram
  • Fuzzy Pillows for the girls
    This uses the leftovers from the poncho and from a blanket of my Gram's that my mom shortened a few years ago.
Progress
  • Sew Happy Geek
    Block 12 Completed
    I decided the dresden block (#12) doesn't fit with my quilt, so I added another block and will make the dresden into a pillow cover to match the quilt.  I am sashing with brown and have pink corner stone blocks.
  • Hello Sun Quilt A Long by April Mae Designs
    Block in my purse waiting hand stitching
  • Sewing machine Cover
    On Longarm, no progress
  • UFO #5 - Top and Backing Completed
No Progress
  • Craftsy BOM
  • Just Takes 2 QAL
  • My step-fathers Birthday Quilt
  • My Stars on the Mountain Quilt


15 Minute Challenge
I've gotten 15minutes in each day this week... Sometimes more!


1 comment:

seabreezequilts said...

Great work, 15 minutes all adds up to lots getting done in no time.