Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Organizing and Stash Report

Kate over at Life in Pieces has a 15-minute sewing a day challenge.... And Darla over at Scientific Quilter is having a March a long this month.

Today I finished up Block 11 from Sew Happy Geek QAL:



Organizing
Today I started organizing my thread...
Before
After
Stash Report

For some reason, I can`t do this every week... so here are my last two weeks stash reports:
Report #9-2012 (26 Feb 2012)
Used this Week:           1.8  m
          Year to Date:            14.1 m
      Added this Week:          0 m
          Year to Date:           24.6 m
      Net Used for 2012:        - 10.5 m

      Projects Completed this week:    2          (Includes UFOs)
          Year to Date:                13
      UFOs Completed this week:        0
          Year to Date:                4
      Mending & Alterations Completed:  2
          Year to Date:                4
Report #10-2012 (4 Mar 2012)
Used this Week:           6.0  m
          Year to Date:            20.1 m
      Added this Week:          6.0 m
          Year to Date:           30.6 m
      Net Used for 2012:        - 10.5 m

      Projects Completed this week:    7          (Includes UFOs)
          Year to Date:                20
      UFOs Completed this week:        0
          Year to Date:                4
      Mending & Alterations Completed:  0
          Year to Date:                4

No comments: