Over at Cat Patches Blog is a Challenge to start new projects, with no goal to finish them. Now I do hope to finish my projects this year, but hey no pressure....
I started a number of new projects this month. Only started and finished one new quilt project... and that was with my 6yo.As for sewing I started and finished 4 items and finished a two year old UFO (the kilt)....
Three of these items were for Highland dance.
I had 2 Quilt UFO Completions...
New Quilting Projects
Just Takes 2Blocks 1 & 2 Completed
I hope to do one of these each month in the colours as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at the SuperScrappy Blog
I'd started cutting out the white background fabric on New Years Eve, but my other fabric didn't arrive until nearly mid January....

Completed Art BagThis is a project I started and finished with my 6yo.
UFO Update
Completed Items
January's UFO Challenge was project #5 on my list from 2012 UFO Challenge, but I didn't finish it (see photo below). But I did finish numbers 1 and 11! February's UFO number is #1... I'm finished #1, so I'll continue working on #5 this month.
Some ProgressThese blocks have been seamed together, now to make larger blocks....











18 comments:
You've got some really fun projects there!!
What a great sewing month you've had. Nice to see that Mariner's Compass block on the bed too, wonderful work.
Wonderful! I'm so glad you joined in!
Super fun things going on here!
lots of really nice projects!
Great projects. I love your blue star and blocks. It's going to be gorgeous.
Oh lots of great projects. And I saw your quilt on the yahoo group, just amazing quilting on that!
You are a busy gal. Must be a good feeling to get a few UFO's caught up already.
I love your blocks for the Sew Happy Geek Quilt Along. Your girls look cute in their dance costumes.
Wow, lots of gorgeous New FO's!
Great projects, Leah! That art kit is adorable!
That's a really amazing pile of lovely accomplishments!! Good for you! My favourite is the Star on the Mountain project, followed by the boy quilt on the bed.
You are one busy girl...beautiful projects..
Lots of wonderful projects on the go and I really love the wonky log cabin.
Lots on the go. My favourite is that wonky red log cabin. That'll be smashing!
Wow you have been very busy. That wonky log cabin design is interesting. I've never seen that before.
Love the wonky log cabins and the aqua star blocks. Keep it up.
Nice projects for you - fun finishes. Judy C
Post a Comment