Thursday, July 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday ~ Row by Row ~ More blocks

These fish need some friends!
After finishing 8 rows for row by row Experience, I decided I needed some friends for my Angel Fish, Clown Fish and Puffer fish....

Right or Wrong Side?
Since I am at Piping Camp, my selection of background fabric is limited..... so I had this wonderful green and blue verigated, but it has silvery flowers dashed around it... but the back is beautiful.... So sometimes the wrong side is RIGHT for a project!




So digging through my fabrics leftover from the kits.... I came up with some friends ~ an Octopus, Seahorse and crab...  Some sketching, then cutting, and soon I had some more fish!
And ocean full of sea creatures!

So what is next for my Row by Row?   A lighthouse!

NOTE: My crab, seahorse and octopus are SELF DESIGNED and are NOT part of the Row by Row Experience.

Tonight my daughters competed in a dance choreography competition.... and my oldest daughter and son competed last nigth in a piping competition.   Last night there were 2 2nd place finishers, and tonight my oldest daughter won the competition! 


1 comment:

ES said...

Cute blocks :)