Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's time to link up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. My 11yo needs a new hornpipe costume for highland dance. Using 2 Octobre Design patterns I have completed a muslin.... Now I need her to try them on and see what needs altering.

BTW, I'm glad I'm using this fabric for pj's as there are way to many stripes.



And then I started on Christmas presents.... For the kids....



posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Camilla said...

The PJs look like they'll be cozy. Can't quite see what the other is, but made gifts are always so loving!

Kate said...

Very nice fabric for the PJs - they look comfy and cozy. ^^

Lorna McMahon said...

Nice job on the PJs! I am a big fan of PJs as they are my quilting uniform. Ha, ha! Great start on your Christmas sewing.

Janet said...

The pjs look fantastic. I need to take a class on sewing knits so I can stop being afraid of them.