Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hemming & Finishes!

Kilt (age 9)
National Costume (age 7)
This week's WIP is hemming a kilt, my "little" girl keeps growing and is now 11.... I've completed 4 of 31 pleats! The buckles were also moved.   Needs to be hemmed by Saturday 9AM!  This kilt is now too short....  Oh and she needs a new jacket... so I have bought the fabric.....  BUT first comes replacing this costume with a new one... this time in blue. 

The pattern is ready.... velvet is waiting.... as is the prewashed lining.  Once the new blue costume is finished, the red one will be hemmed for her sister.




February's goals were minimally met. I finished the 2 projects that had to be done. Nothing else!



3 comments:

CapitolaQuilter said...

Finishing the two projects that you had as your goal is very good. It's focused so that's admirable. Love the layout of the one on the right.

CeLynn said...

A finish is a finish! Also love the mini on the right.

Izzy said...

The quilt on the right is stunning! Very nice finish.