
This week I didn't do much sewing but have done some planning, and some construction (or was that destruction....) for my new studio. Also I've been handed a sewing project -- altering 8 costumes for my daughters dance team...
Week Ending Jan 7
| Tuesday | looking at fabric, planning projects |
| Wednesday | Shopping for fabric - didn't find what I wanted. 15min cleaning in my sewing room. |
| Thursday | New Sewing Studio (carpet removed from one room, and partial wall removal) Learning EQ7 Quilt Designing in EQ7 |
| Friday | Working on New Sewing Studio (wall removed and clean-up) |
| Saturday | Working on New Sewing Studio (wall removed and clean-up |
| Sunday | No sewing |
| Monday | Working on New Sewing Studio |
So how do I schedule? The biggest problem I have is I often schedule for late at night... and then I'm too tired, or the evening activities run late... so I don't get anything done. I really need to leave myself with an "easy" project to start so there is no delay in working on something.
Having a clean space helps! I need to get better in prepping some handwork projects too!
Stash Report 1-2013 (6 January)
In: 1.5m
Out: 0
Do I need to log the fabric my kids bought? Nope - not my stash!


No comments:
Post a Comment