NewFO Challenge....
What's a NewFO Challenge? Per Barbara of Cat Patches, it's permission to start new projects, without a plan to immediately finish them, thus leaving you with a nice list of UFOs for all those UFO challenges.
I have lots of unfinished projects... and yes I want to work on those, but I really want to do some other projects too! So here is my NewFO Project list... I'm sure I'll add to it!!!!
- A quilt for a friend who has a new house (probably this quilt-a-long)
- A quilt for my mom
- A Jelly Roll Race Quilt (January's Quilt Guild Challenge)
- A quilt for my cousin's new baby (due in April)
3 comments:
Perfect list! Have fun this year.
You're so nice making a housewarming quilt for your friend. She'll love that. :)
I think this sounds like the perfect challenge! And I like your list, too. ~Jeanne
Post a Comment