Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Updates

OK I've had this up for a few weeks to post... I think I'll just post it as is....






ProjectNameStall PointStatus
1Stars on the Mountain QuiltPiecingStill need to finish Mountain Blocks
3Animals - UFO #5Longarm
Binding
1 Top Quilted, binding applied, needs stitching
1 Top on Longarm, need binding
4Sew Happy Geek QALBacking
Longarm
Quilt Top is Completed with Borders ON
Backing and Binding is Ready

5Wonky Log Cabin Blocks (Colour Challenge BOM)PiecingJanuary and February Completed
10Just Takes 2PiecingDone some blocks, but not enjoying... might just turn into either a lap quilt, or pillow...  Or let it sit for a while...
13April Mae Designs - Sun BOMEmbroideryJanuary and February Completed
March's has been Started
16Craftsy BOMPiecingJanuary and February Completed
28BMQG - Preemie Donation QuiltLongarmOne Quilt Donated, Another Quilted and waiting for binding to be sewn on 
31Quilt for my HusbandPiecingMost of the Fabric is Cut Out
32Sewing Machine CoverBindingQuilted
33Quilt for my Step-FatherLongarmWhole Cloth Quilt
Ready to go onto longarm
34New York Beauties QuiltPiecing7 blocks finished


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fancy chart! How brave of you.
Makes me cringe to think about what mine would look like!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love the chart idea. I might try that.

Susan J Barker said...

That kind of organization is beyond me, I would make the chart and promptly loose it in one of the piles! I admire those who can keep to a schedule and a system. My cousin keeps telling me it is genetic, she has the same hap hazard methods that i do!

Anonymous said...

Love the chart!! What a great way to know exactly where you are in your projects.