Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Bingo Card



BINGO
BusSnowmanPot of GoldButterflySun
FlowerReindeerWhalePumpkinRhino
HatsPaintsFREEButtonsSpider Web
StarsGingerbread ManGiraffeCandyBear
BatFishCatepillarHeartsPlanets






12 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

A very happy card!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up to Join the May for Me Bingo! Enjoy your day!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Leah, I deleted the one that didn't have a photo. Do you have three cards or two cards? --- I see yours and Alexandra's? Just let me know! Thanks!
Marcia

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I see you have three -- so add Kaitlyn's Bingo Card now, so we have a picture. Thanks! Marcia

scraphappy said...

So cute! What a fun reason to really look for lots of fun novelty fabrics.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Sweet Bingo Card, thank you for linking up. I see Marcia is helping you out. Oh, my, I see a Care Bear!!

Maria said...

Your Bingo Card looks great with lots of fun fabrics.

Belinda said...

I love the whale in the middle! Cute card!

Quilter Kathy said...

Another great bingo card!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What cute fabrics you chose for your Bingo Card!!!
~Terry~

make.share.give said...

Cute! I have a school bus in the exact same spot on my card!

GardenOfDaisies said...

These are all so cute! They would make a really fun "I spy" quilt. Very sorry to hear about your Grandma. Sending you a hug.