Saturday, September 17, 2011

FNSI - Around in circles!

Handmade by HeidiWow!  Don't get out your ruler... don't look at the back... but the quilting has started.  Round and round in circles...

I ended up re-pin basting them... I really wish for these that they were spray basted.  By sewing around and around, the fabric did move some and I wonder if glue might have been a better solution than pins! There are a few puckers on the back... but I'm not taking them out!  This quilt is about learning new techniques - so now I know what doesn't work!





If you are interested in scrapbooking software, check out my giveaway here!

2 comments:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I don't know what it is about these circles but mine puckered too. It got me so frustrated I threw them aside. I am not going to pull them out either but grrr. I pin basted too. Maybe another route would have been better. Not sure. Just wanted you to know....you are not alone. I will finish it but I need to regain composure. LOL

Gina Loomis said...

I'm slowly getting around to see what everyone accomplished during FNSI.. your blocks are beautiful! Congrats on learning a new technique!