Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WIP Wednesdays

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


What am I working on?




I still have one of these to finish this week... 


And this is to be quilted...


Oh and this too!


And a dress to finish, and blouse to muslin!  Guess it'll be a busy week!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Sure sounds like it will be a busy week! I like your dresden circle, is that from Lily's QAL?

Leanne said...

I like the clover quilt!

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Your dresden looks great! I really want to try those. did you use a tutorial

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

looking good!!!

Linz said...

I love the clover quilt too!! So awesome!!

Manda said...

Looks like you've already been busy too! Love the dresden!

felicity said...

That's quite a list! But the projects are lovely - have fun working on them!

And Happy WIP Wednesday!

Diane said...

The colors in the dresden are beautiful! Good luck with your list of things for the week.

Lee said...

That dresden is beautiful! And so many other fun projects on your list! Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!