I have made a couple of gift bags recently. I forgot to get a photo of the one I made a week ago - another drawstring bag with a wind surfer embroidery on it. It used up some fabric I had that had foxes windsurfing on it.
This weekend I made up a small felt bag to hold a book for another friend's birthday gift.
I have been trying to do some other digitizing too and have been doing the Digital Challenge lessons from Viv at Oregon Patch Works Digi Challenge. I completed this months designs! First in a long time... This month we worked on fringe! It was a little scary cutting the bobbin thread the first time... and yes my top thread came off too... oops it didn't catch the stitches. The second worked much better.
Last week before we completed our family 5K run, under rainy skies, I decided that my daughter needed a pair of rain pants. I had some fabric - and grabbed out an Ottobre and an hour later I had a pair of rain pants for her... Ottobre 06/09 #39 - only a few modification was I lowered the CF a little, and shortened to the correct length for my daughters short legs and added elastic at the ankles!Sorry for the bad photo... its all I have -- this is from our Nature walk with Sparks
No comments:
Post a Comment