Photos from my flickr stream The majority of these patterns are from Ottobre, the other few are self drafted.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Everything looks fantastic!! Your daughter looks thrilled with her new wardrobe, which is not surprising. My 7yo would love everything you've made, too. :) Great job! -Valency
Yes she is now enjoying her mix and match wardrobe... many of the items that she wanted to wear, I wouldn't let her last week because I wanted to get all the photos taken :)
Tonya - The twirly skirt (in puprle & butterflies) is Ottobre 3/06 #35.
The other twirly skirt (peach, floral, stripe) uses the yoke from the same pattern and has 6" wide strips gathered to it using my gathering foot on my serger...
The clothes you are sewing for your girls are beautiful. I used to sew clothes for my kids too when they were younger. I've been thinking of sewing my daughter a few tops. Maybe my daughter and I can sew them together on the summer break.
8 comments:
Everything looks fantastic!! Your daughter looks thrilled with her new wardrobe, which is not surprising. My 7yo would love everything you've made, too. :) Great job! -Valency
Beautifully done! I think I'm inspired to attempt a (small) fall wardrobe for my 5yo dd.
very pretty. i bet she enjoys having so many mix and match pieces
All very cute! Is the top left twirly skirt one of your own patterns. Great job.
Absolutely beautiful what a lucky girl - thanks for the inspiration! Jan Murry
Thanks everyone.
Yes she is now enjoying her mix and match wardrobe... many of the items that she wanted to wear, I wouldn't let her last week because I wanted to get all the photos taken :)
Tonya - The twirly skirt (in puprle & butterflies) is Ottobre 3/06 #35.
The other twirly skirt (peach, floral, stripe) uses the yoke from the same pattern and has 6" wide strips gathered to it using my gathering foot on my serger...
Superb! Everything you sewed looks amazing. Nice work!
The clothes you are sewing for your girls are beautiful. I used to sew clothes for my kids too when they were younger. I've been thinking of sewing my daughter a few tops. Maybe my daughter and I can sew them together on the summer break.
Post a Comment