After much frustration while camping this weekend, I decided my sleeping bags needed new strings, elastics or straps. The strings on one of the sleeping bags was TOO SHORT to tie together, the other they had fallen off... So I added twill tape straps with connectors and sliders to both sleeping bags used this weekend. I did consider elastic, but because these are used by my kids at camps and sleepovers, I was a little concerned about circles of elastics attached to the bottom of the bag, and if they weren't attached, they'd probably get lost.
My Sewing and Crafting Blog.... My ramblings about my sewing and crafting and life with my busy family.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sleeping Bag Straps
After much frustration while camping this weekend, I decided my sleeping bags needed new strings, elastics or straps. The strings on one of the sleeping bags was TOO SHORT to tie together, the other they had fallen off... So I added twill tape straps with connectors and sliders to both sleeping bags used this weekend. I did consider elastic, but because these are used by my kids at camps and sleepovers, I was a little concerned about circles of elastics attached to the bottom of the bag, and if they weren't attached, they'd probably get lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment