The weather has turned really cold here (ok for here anyways....) This week it has been below zero most days... My sons snow pants are too small. I don't have time to make a new pair right now, so I made him a pair of fleece pants (MM fleece bonded to mesh lining) today. Used a long OOP Stretch and Sew pattern modified slightly add extra hip ease as these are to be worn over other pants. The pants are currently being work - they went to see the Christmas Train.
Gift SewingSanta Purse: I made two of these in red/burgundy faux-suede with white crepe lining & white faux fur. The first I didn't like as much, too floppy. The second I used Heat-n-Bond between heavy canvas and the faux-suede - the purse then stood up all on its one.
Tote Bags with Embroidered zippered pocket
1 comment:
Your snowman/christmas bag is so adorable! I want one.
Post a Comment