Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stash Report and Weekly Goals

I've been out of town!  We were in Florida and I ran the Princess Half Marathon....  It was a great race and wonderful family "vacation".  This week I've spent recovering, so back to sewing tomorrow!




Sewing Goals

For this months UFO Challenge, #1 was drawn while I was away, so looking back at my list I was most excited...  

 1.  Quilt & Bind Hand print quilt for dh

I am so excited!  A nice easy project after the last one!  I still need to finish quilting and binding the Quilt top I finished in January's UFO, but since I only have 1/2 a month left, and the kids are out of school for 2 weeks.... I'm not going to have hours and hours to tackle a large project.

New Project:  I have an idea for a St Patrick's Day quilt... now hopefully I can get it done before then!  Nothing like a last minute project!


Stash Report
This week we were travelling in the USA and next time I head fabric shopping I really need to have a list with me of what I need!  It would be much easier... I did pick up one fabric to go with some pink & brown fabrics for a valentines quilt... but think I'll need to buy a solid brown to finish the project (that is still in my head!).  I also picked up the fabrics for the St Patrick's Day quilt - kinda an impulse purchase, but I would like to do wall hangings for each season/holiday... That being said, I only purchased 3m ~ not too bad without a list...

Week 11 / 2011 (Mar7-Mar 13)
Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 37.1m
Added this Week: 3m
Added Year to Date: 7.5 meters
Net Used for 2011: 29.6m

No comments: