I keep thinking I'll spend all day Friday when the kids are at my mom's house, sewing... but I'm going to the Abbotsford Sewing and Craft Show. I did volunteer to be a classroom monitor, but never heard back from the co-ordinator... so I guess my services weren't needed....
Quilts Being Quilted:
Mariner's Quilt for my son
Completed quilts awaiting binding:
Pink Waves Placemat/Quilt
In Progress
Lily's Quilts Quilt Along
Dress for my oldest daughter
St Patrick's Day Quilt
UFOs
March's UFO is completed, waiting on Aprils Number to be drawn....
And if I were organized, I'd whip up a few hats for Caps for Cancer at the sewing show... I MUST do this! And also really need to get back to quilting my sons quilt... I really want this DONE!

1 comment:
That mariner's quilt looks awfully cute - are those little signal flags around the border? Love it! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday! : )
Post a Comment