Thursday, February 24, 2011

February`s Challenge UFO -- 100% Complete!

Patchwork TimesPatchwork TimesI`ve been working on a UFO from the Patchwork Times UFO Challenge this month. AND I`ve completed the large quilt! Its approximately 80" x 100" (I remember the perimeter was 363", that I calculated for binding!)




February's UFO Progress  -- QUILT DONE!
-- February Goal: to finish the Quilt top and backing GOAL MET (Feb 6,2011)!
-- Dream Goal (Part 1): Finish Quilting GOAL MET (Feb 15, 2011)
-- Dream Goal (Part 2): Add label and apply binding  GOAL MET (Feb 18, 2011)
-- Final Goal: Hand-stitch binding & detail quilting the hearts GOAL MET (Feb 23, 2011)



STASH UPDATE:


I leave tomorrow for Disney World and will be gone until after March 6th.  Here are both my stash reports...  I will be running Disney`s Princess Half Marathon on Sunday!


While we are in Florida, I will not be fabric shopping or sewing, so I can easily finish my reports for the next two weeks.  As for the following week, when we come home, I`m sure some fabric will jump into my van on the drive north from Seattle!  


Stash Report week 9 / 2011 (Feb 21-27)
Used this Week: 3.2
Used year to Date: 37.1m
Added this Week: 0m
Added Year to Date: 4.5 meters
Net Used for 2011: 32.6m

Stash Report week 10 / 2011 (Feb 28-Mar 6)
Used this Week: 0
Used year to Date: 37.1m
Added this Week: 0m
Added Year to Date: 4.5 meters
Net Used for 2011: 32.6m

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Lovely quilt. I love the dream goals! And good luck inthe marathon.

Lori said...

You have a variety of sewing projects, fun to look through. I'm impressed with your running.