Friday, March 18, 2011

Some sewing Pictures

Birthday Gift
A quick birthday project... OK this wasn`t so quick as my 5yo helped me with it... It is in some purple crinkle cotton (heavy weight) and some poly blend seersucker and then with fusible decorations applied to the bag.  A book was inserted into the bag as a gift for the birthday girl...





St Patrick's Day Quilt


OK so it wasn`t finished for St Patrick`s Day, but I got a great start.... The 4 leaf clovers are cut from the heart shape Accuquilt Go, then fused and appliquéd.  The leprechaun is from the embroidery I created from a contest at Sweet Stamping Treats.  I decided on this one, that the leprechaun needed an orange beard instead of white one....

Lily's Quilts QALThis is what I started this after noon to get ready for Friday Night Sew In!  Tonight I hope to get the borders on.  And work on my quilt for the Lily`s Quilts QAL 



I do need to head into the fabric or craft store soon, I broke my favourite Fiskars rotary cutter... and wonder where my other decent one is... I only have my small Olfa cutter now....

1 comment:

Manda said...

The 4 leaf clovers look really good! Going to a fabric shop is usually my downfall when it comes to getting things done! Easily distracted lol :)