Monday, March 28, 2011

Stash Report and Weekly Goals -- Week 13/2011

Week 13 / 2011 (Mar 21-Mar 27)
Used this Week: 4.4m
Used year to Date: 45.0m
Added this Week: 0m
Added Year to Date: 7.5 meters
Net Used for 2011: 37.5m

Weekly Progress

Amy's Creative Side
I got lots started, but not much completed... The kids are on spring break, we've been on the island... and last night I worked on a puzzle with my husband instead of sewing!  But like the sewing, the puzzle didn't get finished either... It is a Wasgij Puzzle -  You don't have the photo of the puzzle on the box only some hints...  Oh and I've been "fighting" for time on my sewing machine (ok I've been helping my 8yo with 2 projects).

  • Dresden Circles:  Piecing of  4 done; no centre circles yet
  • Placemat: Lily's Quilts Curve Tutorial: Ready for binding
  • New dress for my oldest daughter:  Needs Skirt sew on (all gathered and pinned)
  • Mending Jeans - started
  • St Patrick's Day Quilt - Quilting 3 of 9 blocks complted
And with help from my 8yo....
  • Bag for Gift - my daughter decided she wanted to sew it for her friend - its 1/2 finished.  Hope she keeps going to finish.... but she is doing great so far.  I might end up doing the last top stitching for her!
  • Build-a-Bear Dress - done! 


Design Wall Monday


The only thing hanging is my dresden circle...  

and on my ironing board...
a dress needing the skirt attached - all pinned and ready to go!

3 comments:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I love puzzles!! And I love to see children sewing...that makes me happy. She looks so proud!

Karen said...

A child learning at the sewing machine is a good sight. My daughter really had no interest in sewing at all.

Quiet Quilter said...

She is going to be a quilter and a craft person, for sure!