More blocks for Quilt 3
I am making progress - I have 6 sets of blocks... but they are 4 different sizes!!! Oops... I have 3 sets of 4 blocks at 12.5inches, 1 set of 4 blocks at each 6.5, 8.5 and 9.5inches... and how will I lay them out in the end... OK this quilting as my mood strikes me may be a problem...
And how about some leftover blocks... some half square triangles, squares and quarter square triangles and hourglass blocks. And just how do I make these blocks of various sizes (1.5, 1.75, 2.25, 2.5, 3 and 5 inches) all into something to fit the quilt.... Christmas Sewing
Other projects ongoing - I have started a few gifts for the kids and some `boots` for the kindergarten boys for the Christmas concert.
Thank you... I won a giveaway over on Cotton Cocktails for 3 episodes of the Quilt Show...
And also recently received a pattern from the giveaway on Moose Quilts and used the flower from the pattern today!
1 comment:
You have been doing some beautiful work!
Micki
Post a Comment