Friday, December 31, 2010

Mariner's Compass Quilt Block - Progress

13/16 done! But when going away, and when you are paper piecing from a computer printout - bring extra copies... I didn't bring extra copies and don't have the ability to print them out here... AND I have messed up three of the sections.  I could possibly pick them apart but that sounds so fiddly, I don't think its going to happen, with those tiny stitches! So this block is on hold until after the New Years. Good thing I have many more blocks to finish for this quilt. I hope to complete some partially completed blocks tomorrow night, and maybe setting some blocks on point.  The time is ticking on this quilt... I'm really hoping to get the quilt top assembled in the next two weeks so I can have about 10 days to quilt this... and hoping the fabric I ordered will work for the backing...  or I will need to search for fabric too...

No comments: