Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quilt Challenge

Paula over at PAULA'S SEWING CHALLENGES is on her 4th Challenge. I've been meaning to enter the last few Challenges, but keep forgetting. She just opened up this Challenge, so I've decided to enter now, before I forget!

Challenge 4 is to enter a favourite quilt or wall hanging.


My favourite Wall Hanging Quilt I made is the one I made for my Gram and posted about during the Fall Blogger Quilt Festival.

And my second entry is a bed-sized quilt I finished for my 5yo.  I finished this in December and blogged about it here.  She loves this quilt... and snuggles under it nightly.

3 comments:

Linda in Arkansas said...

You are really on the ball to have already entered into Paula's Challenge. Your photo quilt is amazing. That is so cool. And I'm happy for your little girl that you make her a quilt. Kids need quilts to cuddle with.

Paula said...

Leah, love your photo quilt, and it is so sweet watching a child sleeping under a quilt made with love by mom.

Thank you for joining in my quilting challenge.
hugs
Paula

Anonymous said...

What a cutie all suggled up under that quilt. I bet it is loved!