It is DONE!!!!
This is the largest quilt I have ever done... it fits a twin bed with LOTS of overhang - which doesn't work really well with her day bed, but she really loves the quilt. I have been working on the binding for the past 3 weeks and am so glad to finally be able to put it on the birthday girls bed - less than 4 weeks after her birthday....
Did you push yourself to try something new? Yes I tried something new! Its the largest quilt I've ever made. Its huge! And I machine quilted it too! I am happy with how this turned out, and am glad my daughter loves it.
2 comments:
Fabulous! You did a great job. I'm sure your sweetie is enjoying cuddling under this pretty quilt. Visiting from Sew&Tell. Thanks for sharing. :o)
Very cute quilt. Looks warm and comfy.
Post a Comment