Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catching up with some other projects

A Quick Project
I've been needing a curtain for my door.  This was a no sew project, but did use some yucky sticky velcro from my stash!  I was shopping yesterday and came across these sliding blind panels.  They had velcro at the top, and a bar/weight at the bottom and instructions were included to shorten them.  I figured it was a nice quick project to hide my sewing room.  My sewing room has a wonderful glass door...  And the best thing was it only cost $5 (plus the yucky velcro in my stash) and took less than 10minutes to install.
And no you can't see into the room.  Its a disaster....

Christmas PJs
OK, these aren't really Christmas themed, but the last day of school before Christmas holidays is PJ day at my kids school.  Now I don't really get the idea of this, but my kids can't go wearing well worn pjs from last year, the year before, or even hand-me downs.  The last few years I've been giving them their Christmas PJs early... So this year the girls got dance nighties and fleece pants, and my son got a pair of green pants & a top.  In typical procrastination fashion, the last item was finished at 10pm the night before they were needed.


Arm warmers for me.  A quick project made from some left over fleece

Some boots for the boys in the Christmas Concert

No comments: