I don't know where the last week went... School is back in session, spring break is over. My mom had her cataract surgery Monday, saw my Gram, took my youngest to the allergist on Tuesday... and the rest of the week disappeared....
One Completed Top, 2 waiting for borders.... I also practised on the longarm yesterday and did some yucky feathers... having problems keeping each loop similar width. From across the room they'd probably look good...
 |
My Sew Happy Geek QAL Top
with borders |
 |
| Needs borders added to make a preemie quilt |
 |
| 2nd top needing borders... |
 |
She shared many wonderful days with her
Great-Grandchildren |
 |
| A Great-Grandmother! |
 |
My Grandparents, Married March 28, 1942
My Grandfather passed away March 30, 1996 |
 |
| My Grandmother! |
My Gram isn't doing well, she is nearly 96 and hasn't been doing well since a small stroke in November. She's been in the hospital since then. But today she's taken a turn for the worst. If I'm not around for a bit, I'll be taking care of my family.
My entry into Creative Me is sponsored by Appliances Online and Bosch Washing Machines.
No comments:
Post a Comment