Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday



New Projects

  • Air plane Donation Quilt 8/16 blocks completed
  • New York Beauty Blocks 1 & 2 Completed
Completed Projects
  • Dress - Pattern Testing - Completed
  • Top - Pattern Testing - Completed
  • Swim Bottoms for my 6yo (her old ones went missing)




Progress

  • Sew Happy Geek QAL - top completed
  • UFO #5 - 2nd Quilt Top completed, 
  • Hello Sun Quilt A Long by April Mae Designs - some stitching done

No Progress 


  • Sewing machine Cover
  • Craftsy BOM
  • Just Takes 2 QAL
  • My step-fathers Birthday Quilt
  • My Stars on the Mountain Quilt

15 Minute A Day
For the most part I've managed 15minutes a day quilting or sewing.  Monday I didn't get any sewing in, but I did help my daughter pin a template together and photograph some of my quilting










1 comment:

noga quilts said...

You are very productive! Love your Hello Sun block!