Now what colour sashing? Pink? Brown? White? I have the pink but it is nearly the same colour as those in the quilt, should it be a lighter colour? Or what about brown? I'd need to buy some... Or white?
(Fabric from Anna Griffin Carmen Collection - brown/pink colour way)
UFO #5
8 comments:
These look awesome. Love all of the sashing colors
I think the yellow background will give more contrast to the quilt.
Peggy
For the top quilt, I'd say white sashing. As much as I fear white, I think it will make the colours of your blocks pop more than the other sashing choices. However, if you too have that fear of white, I'd say a lighter pink that what you have in your blocks. As for your UFO, hmmm, I think either would look good, but I'm learning towards the yellow because it makes the yellows in your blocks pop. Great job, Leah!
I like white sashing....your blocks will jump out...
These are both wonderful! I think I like the white sashing and green background best...
What fun projects! They're both going to be great quilts. I'm leaning toward the white for the first and the green for the second, but I think any of them would be nice. :o)
In the top one, I think a light pink light you have in some of the blocks would look lovely. The bottom one looks beautiful against the yellow. I love your blocks. They are great!
I'd go with dark brown for the sashing. It would give a nice strong contrast. And yellow for the background. Great progress!
Post a Comment