- February was Project #5 over at Patchwork Times... But I didn't finish that project - I did get a little further on it. But I did work on and finish Project #9 my St Patrick's Day Quilt.
Here are my blocks from Project #5, and I've cut out the sashing strips for my next 4 patches.
- UFO Completions for 2012: Quilting: 3, Sewing: 1
- UFO Project for March - is #8 my dresden table topper. I think I may work on #5 and #7 (the dresden quilt) prior to working on #8. My goal is to complete... not too worried what order!
- Two tops for me
- An outfit for my 9yo daughter
- Two Blocks for two different HUGS Quilts
- A completed STARS quilt with my Blocks from Solstice Stars QAL
- A baby quilt from a panel
- LOVE Mug Rug
Quilt A Longs and Block of the Month Projects
- Craftsy BOM - One of my new projects for the month. Completed both blocks from January and February.
- Hello Sun Quilt A Long by April Mae Designs - Started and finished both blocks this month.
- Just Takes 2 QAL - Have 5 blocks complete, haven't done any in a while and March's have now been released... this is turning into a UFO - YUCK!
- Sew Happy Geek QAL - 10 blocks Completed
- My step-fathers Birthday Quilt
- My Stars on the Mountain Quilt
Future Projects- I have designed my husbands quilt, but haven't started cutting anything. Wonder if I have enough fabric...
- Other new QAL or BOM Projects I'm contemplating are a rainbow quilt, the HST BOM, and another which escapes me now!
5 comments:
I love that Hello Sun quilt. I considered starting it myself, but then decided I had enough on my plate. Thanks for linking up!
Found you via Lily's Quilts small blog meetup. Lovely blog and pics!
Hi I am visiting from small blog meet. I like your blog!
What an effort. Just love the St Patricks quilt, hope it is enjoyed later on this month.
Goodness you're going to be busy doing all that sewing. Lovely job on the quilts.
Post a Comment