Thursday, April 5, 2012

UFOs and WIPs Update

This may be a little scattered...sorry my Gram passed away last week at nearly 96 years.  My brain isn't thinking sewing right now...

I never completed March's UFO... But I did complete two tops from the UFO #5 that was earlier in the year.

April's UFO probably won't be completed... I'd like to complete my UFO #5, and my Dresden Quilts, as well as a few new completed tops.

In March, I made swim bottoms, a dress and top for my youngest....

Projects:
  • Air plane Donation Quilt(s) - two tops needing borders
  • New York Beauty Blocks 1 & 2 Completed
  • Sew Happy Geek QAL - top completed Borders added
  • UFO #5 - Two tops waiting to be quilted 
  • Hello Sun Quilt A Long by April Mae Designs - stitching nearly done
  • Sewing machine Cover - some feathers tried
No progress:
  • Craftsy BOM 
  • Just Takes 2 QAL
  • My step-fathers Birthday Quilt
  • My Stars on the Mountain Quilt
As for my stash report.... I'm behind!  Maybe next week....

I've updated my first quarter posts with my completions for the first quarter....






4 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

My deepest condolences on the passing of your grandmother, Leah.

Diane Kelsey said...

A difficult time for you. Think of all the good memories to help you through this period. You have still managed to keep busy nd produce some lovely Orkney.

Regina said...

I am so sorry for your loss, and hope quilting will give you some space to grieve. Your work is lovely.

Mary Ann Tate said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Take care.