These are like other European pattern magazines with the sheets on the inside,and you need to trace the pattern. I found the materials from these magazines not quite as thick or durable as from Ottobre magazines. And some of the English translations were funny and I had to guess what is was really saying... I do like how in the magazine they show the same pattern in many different fabrics.

Trying out the pattern... this knit is a little heavy, but I liked the colour... and its quite cozy/wintery.
This second shirt is in the rayon lycra I picked up when I was in the LA fabric district in September. The drape is perfect for this pattern.Pattern: My Image M1152
Size: I made a size 38 and it fit quite well, though in the lighter fabric, I probably could have gone down one size above the bust.
Modifications: skipped the elastic on the first shirt. May not have completely followed the directions.
Would I make it again? Maybe, but not too many more. I already have a number of cowl neck tops so how many do I really need....
1 comment:
that looks lovely! I'd like to make something like that but could never find that kind of fabric here
Post a Comment