Monday, October 25, 2010

Quilting is started.... and UFO progress!

Amy's Creative Side
So I've been working on a few projects... And did get some of my goals met! Not quite all, as my mom's birthday gift isn't complete yet... but were aren't celebrating it until Nov 7!


  • My daughter's quilt. I have started quilting it, which was my goal for this week.
    I am happy with how this is going, but have a number of more hours on it!







  • A bag for my mom. This was started 2 years ago, and I attempted to finish it last year. Now its out on my desk again! I pulled it out, and now need to start working on it.



  • Pattern Tracing ~ I traced some pants for me. Now have to figure out what fabric. Its pouring and cold outside now, so I really need another pair!




  • Mending Mondays ~ got a swimsuit and pair of leggings mended for my daughters!  And I got badges sewn onto Brownie and Cub Scout sashes...  



  • Arm Warmers for my husband ~ First one done, needs a little tweaking in fit.  Second one cut out!




Goals for Oct 25-31:

  • I'm going camping for the weekend and its Halloween!
  • My goal is to continue quilting my youngest Birthday Present, and finish my Mom's Birthday Gift & and small doll's blanket & pillow to match the baby quilt finished earlier this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quilt progress!! Have fun Halloween Camping!!!

Quiet Quilter said...

So, are you handquilting? You have so many projects! Variety is the spice of life...

hazel said...

Congrats on meeting your challenge! What a lot you got done!
Hazle

Micki said...

Good start and have fun with it!
Micki