Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Night Sew In (Part 2)


These mice were made at Sparks (Girl Guides) for our Valentines Party! The Pathfinders hosted a party for both the Sparks units in our district, so we made mice Valentines for all the units.



Solstice Stars Quilt Along - All blocks Completed!

I chose these fabrics from my stash to make a baby gift for my sons teacher... Because the Solstice Stars Series only had 5 blocks, and I needed 8... I added a few others.



HST Block (from January)

Sew Happy Geek Block #9

Solstice Stars #5

Blazing Star

All 8 Completed Blocks




And the Completed Quilt Top!

Quilt Challenge Save a UFO


And if you haven`t voted yet, please stop by the Quilting is Murder finalists and vote for my leprechaun quilt...Please head on over to Quilting Gallery to vote for the winner...

5 comments:

soscrappy said...

Great looking quilt! Love the blocks you added.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I love the quilt! What a great gift! xo

Linda in Arkansas said...

Very cute blocks. They really make a great quilt.

Sheila said...

I love red, white and blue block quilts! Very nice quilt!

Vicki said...

Looks like a very productive FNSI - I think the baby quilt is brilliant