Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday -- Progress on a number of projects

The other day I spent time cleaning my sewing room, so today I was sewing!   I had 3 sets of swap blocks to finish off (now they are waiting to be mailed).   And I mostly completed some thread catchers, so they are still WIPs.... And I finished quilting one quilt (Hallowe'en) and put another on the frame (Christmas).   I have a friend binding some quilts for my trade for quilting her quilt, and I will see her Friday so my goal is to finish 4 quilts.  Three are now done, trimmed and waiting, and the forth is on the longarm.

Simply Solids Mini SWAP


Feather Block: from Anna Maria Horner
Art Square Block: from Patchwork Square
Modular Cathedral Window: from A few Scraps






Thread Catchers

The pink one is for my quilt guild boutique at our upcoming quilt show.   The second one is for me.  I've always wanted one, and never taken the time to make one.....   So with the request at the guild, I made two....    Just need to fill the pin cushion with something.


UFO Progress

It's time to update my UFO list.






3 comments:

Scooquilt said...

You're busy! I like all your solid projects. I am really into solids lately. Your spider web quilting is great!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

You have been busy with lots of fun things, love the solid blocks! Thanks for sharing! Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Pam Banis said...

All your projects look fantastic. I'm eyeballing the Modular Cathedral Window!