Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Year of Lovely Finishes -- March Goals

Wow!  March already.... Having met February's goal, it is now time to set my March goal.... Hosted by Fiber of all Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.


This month I have one quilting goal and three Highland Dance Costume goals....

After 1 year, this one is too
small.... she needs a
new one!
Another Black Jacket
After 4 years, the vest on this
costume is very tight.  She is
getting a new costume with
Blue Velvet, and Royal Cunningham
  • Quilt my friends quilt on the longarm
  • Make a new National Costume in Blue Cunningham for my 11yo
  • Make a new Highland Jacket for my 11yo
  • Hem the Red National Costume for my 8yo (can only be done if the new costume is completed)
  • I would also like to finish two small quilts, as my friend will bind them in trade for quilting her quilt listed as item 1!





Barbara over at Cat Patches hosts a NewFO Challenge, to start a new quilt project every month.  This past month I started started cutting out a quilt, but only have a pile of fabric (not even everything needed for the quilt).  I really should bring the black fabric in from the van!  And everything is ready for the vest and jacket Highland items -- velvet, cotton lining, interfacing, thread, etc.  I may still need to purchase the silver braid and boning for the jacket, and the zipper for the vest.  


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looking good!