Monday, March 31, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes -- March

My Friends Qulit -- Finished and Delivered
I met my first goal....  But didn't get any Highland dance sewing done :(  The pattern and fabric is ready to go for the Highland Dance sewing....  

I did get the Halloween and Christmas Quilt table toppers quilted and ready to give to my friend for binding.   And my new project for the month was a Panel Quilt and it was finished to hand over for binding.

My new project for the month is the Panel Quilt, custom quilted on the longarm.  


Halloween Quilt Finished Christmas QuiltPanel Quilt

And I've been sewing with my daughter.....   Here is a sneak peak to my April Goal!


3 comments:

Pam Banis said...

Yay! That is a lot of finishes! Pat yourself on the back

Donna said...

You have been busy. I love the Halloween quilt.

Barbara said...

What a sweet panel for your quilt. Nice work on these projects.