I have been working on a few items.... Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday
1) SKIRT
This is a skirt from the hem of my daughter's Mrs Claus costume.... It is waiting for elastic, and the serger to be threaded with red thread.
2) PREEMIE QUILT
My local quilt guild is having a Preemie Quilt Challenge..The theme is valentines... hearts, reds, pinks...... Details are listed in January's meeting....
These fabrics were in my stash... some great dinosaurs and red & green flannel. I have enough red dinosaurs for the backing.... and will probably use the blue dinosaurs for binding....
3) RILEY BLAKE CHALLENGE
The other quilt I have been working on is the Modern Quilt Guild Riley Blake Challenge. It is ready for quilting.....
4) STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
I have pulled fabric for this Quilt Along.... but I'm not 100% sure which size I will make.... And I need to pickup some black sashing fabric. I think it should be lap size for my 8yo as her bed quilt is a little young. Or maybe for my 10yo as I'm sure she'd love a smaller quilt and the 8yo just bought a quilt I'd made. I now must spend a day quilting on the longarm....

1 comment:
I like your skirt and the precious preemie quilt. I do LOVE hearts. I just finished a quilted table runner of hearts and cannot wait to use it.
Post a Comment