Sunday, January 26, 2014

January - A Lovely Year of Finishes





January's one goal was to complete the quilt for the Robbie Burns Silent Auction....I made a number of donation items for the silent auction.  Here is my list from early January, with my most important item being the donation Quilt....

It was a great event last night....  My girls each danced, my son piped... probably next year I will have two pipers, and a drummer, as well as the older one dancing.



Another January finish included 6 cummerbunds for one of the groups of girls dancing last night.  











 Dancers....




I still have this week left, and hope to get some projects completed on the longarm. I'd hoped to quilt on Friday, but my husband fell off his bike and needed a rescue that resulted in a "quick" trip to the hospital!  He is bruised on his hip and knee and has a dislocated shoulder, that was easily reset.  



Items I hope to finish this week....
  • Bind 2 baby quilts
  • Quilt Halloween table topper, Christmas table runner, and Modern Quilt Guild Riley Blake Challenge quilt


1 comment:

Pam Banis said...

We love it when Simon Fraser comes down to Ferndale for the Highland Games. We missed our RB dinner tho. Glad to you are whittling down your list as well!