Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes -- February Goals....


A Lovely Year of Finishes
2014 NewFO ChallengeHaving met January's goal, it is now time to set February's goal.... Here is the February Linkup hosted by Fiber of all Sorts and Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.

Barbara over at Cat Patches hosts a NewFO Challenge, to start a new quilt project every month.  This past month I started two new projects.... both guild challenges.... And the projects I'm listing as my February finishing goals goals also my new projects from January.

This month I have two items that must get done for Guild Challenges... my February Valentines Donation Quilt for my local Guild Challenge, and the Riley Blake Modern Quilt Guild Challenge.

Currently they are both at the quilt top stage.  The backing is cut out, squared and ready for the hearts quilt, but the backing isn't quite ready for the Riley Blake Challenge.  I'm hoping I have enough of the fabrics leftover to piece a backing.  I have virtually NO charcoal grey left.... 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations on starting two projects in January. Happy quilting.

Barbara said...

Aw, very sweet hearts. Perfect for February.