Ah... space to work! Ok you can still see a mess hiding behind the chair on the left, and up on the window sill, but I still had 6ft of desk space to work with! And this is how I left it last night, all clean ready for a new day.
Now what to work on... I have some big projects but it was 10:30 at night and I wasn't feeling the enthusiasm to start on one... so I made a small gift for my daughters dance teacher. She has her last lesson for the year on Tuesday (although will only get 6 weeks off before they start again...)
This wallet uses the pattern at Very Berry Handmade - Folding Card Wallet Tutorial . I did make one small change with one of the pockets, because I can't read instructions well after 11pm... oops... oh well, I made my pocket work. And then I made a lined zipper bag... in a triangle shape... I've seen a number of tutorials for this so kinda winged it last night. 
2 comments:
You had more motivation than me on fri night.. I planned to join in with FNSI but when it came to it I went to bed instead! Nice finishes :)
great work Leah,well done
Post a Comment