I have been sewing, and am nearing the time to piece Quilt #2, but sorry I can't show photos... My son has found this blog (he's turning 10!) and so no more previews of his birthday present... Nor can I show you the blocks I've worked on for Quilt #3 (for his sister).
BUT I can show you one of a table topper that is nearly finished. Just need to finish hand stitching the binding down. This will be donated to the Pipe Band for their Silent Auction. I hope to have it completed for tomorrow night to hand over...
I used my new AccuQuilt Go! And it was lots of fun! What a great way to cut curved pieces... The only thing I wish is that the shapes weren't so close together on the die, so I could cut out more of one without wasting fabric...
Sunday Stash Report
Stash Report week 2 / 2011 (Jan 3-9):
Used this Week: 4.2 metres
Used year to Date: 4.8 metres
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 0
Net Used for 2011: 4.8 metres
1 comment:
It turned out great...Which dies did you use?
Micki
Post a Comment