![]() |
| These have now been piece together! And I have a quilt top!! |
Here is the finished table topper that will be up at the silent auction at tonights Robbie Burns dinner. It was part of a basket, so wasn't showcased. I was a little disappointed to see that, but realize an 18" round table topper by itself doesn't look all that impressive. When I left, the basket of items was at $50...
And here is my sewing area at our beach home... sure wish my sewing area was as clean and tidy here...
This is a corner of my dining room and I recently restructured it with the old IKEA computer desk. The old desk was a door, but it was hollow and used old table legs that made it bounce and wobble! Now a nice and sturdy sewing area...

3 comments:
I love the table topper..Where did you get the pattern?
Micki
yes, where did you get the pattern? It's gorgeous! Would've been a selling point for me to have seen that included in the basket.
Post a Comment