Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday -- MQG Riley Blake Challenge


I am working on my Modern Quilt Guild Riley Blake Challenge.

Today is quilting day.  And the deadline for completing this quilt is February 17th...  I am linking up with WIP Wednesdays at Freshly Pieced.






And I've also started looking at doing Yarn Hearts for Brownies tomorrow night.  I think the instructions here might be a little difficult for the little hands, so we will be doing some cast on stitches around the wire first, and make small hearts.  If the little hands complete a small one, then they can create a second one!


My daughter got her Christmas/Birthday present.  A set of Wallace Bagpipes.... direct from Scotland, she's been patiently waiting for her set to arrive.  With her brother they got things working.  Her brother is such a great teacher... And they worked together for over 30 minutes yesterday....












2 comments:

Nilya said...

Oh I would love to see a Long arm in real life. Must be so much fun!

The Little Crofthouse said...

Can't wait to see the finished quilt !


happy day's for your daughter, I have my fathers set & live in the hope that one of the grand children will take up the pipes.

Abigail.