Monday, January 21, 2013

15 Minute Challenge & Stash Report (2013 #3)

Construction is progressing.... And I've done some sewing!  And cleaned my embroidery machine....

Week Ending Jan 21

TuesdaySewing Studio Renovation
Test top for small dance top
Wednesday
Sewing Studio Renovation
Embroidery
ThursdaySewing Studio Renovation
Cleaning Embroidery Machine
FridayEmbroidery
Sewing Studio Renovations
SaturdaySewing Studio Renovations
SundaySewing Studio Renovations
Cut Out Starburst Quilt
Finish Robbie Burns Items
MondaySewing Studio Renovations
Dance Tops -- Stitch













Stash Report 2-2013 (20 January)
     In:    0 m
    Out:  0

Year to Date Stash Report 2013 (20 January)
     In:    11m
    Out:  0

None of the items I've completed so far have used fabric -- they've been either re-purposed, or "embroidery blanks".... The top I've started as a "muslin" for the dance top, isn't quite finished yet.... Must finish all the items for Robbie Burns Day first!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love your dresden.I can't believe you paper pieced that...I know it was a lot of hard work for you. But It was worth it...Just gorgeous